Kansas Housing Resources Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Housing Officer, this position will:
- Oversee all aspects of the Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) contracts under the PBCA ACC to ensure a timely completion of all required financial tasks.
- Supervise and direct program staff through leadership, training, coaching/mentoring, review of work, establishing priorities, and on-going performance review/feedback.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals of staff using the tools and forms provided by KHRC Human Resources (HR).
- Create annual work plan ensuring all financial tasks under the PBCA ACC are completed timely and assign work plan to staff accordingly.
- Monitor the annual financial work plan to ensure proper contract renewal and rent adjustment notices are sent within the required timeframes.
- Monitoring staff processing timelines to ensure all HUD and KHRC required timeframes are met; reassigning the work load if necessary.
- Review contract renewals and rent adjustments processed by staff to ensure all required documents have been submitted, the calculation of contract rent is correct, and the correct entries are made in the HUD secure and internal tracking systems.
- Review Section 8 special claims processed by staff to ensure all required documents have been submitted and the claim has been correctly calculated, and the correct entries are made on the internal tracking systems.
- Monitor 3rd party vendor’s processing of the HAP vouchers; ensuring vouchers received by vendor are processed timely.
- Process and approve the monthly HAP payment after eLOCCS notification is received and submit to KHRC Fiscal Staff for payment.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as required by the PBCA ACC.
- Conduct monthly quality assurance of financial tasks and tenant concerns and report findings in the monthly reporting to HUD.
View Position Details
To apply please submit your resume to Deanna Johnson at DJohnson@kshousingcorp.org